hey LeDon,
the only voices you can install with JAWS I think, are vocalizer
expressive. you can download, Tessa, for example, and running the
exacutible file for the voice. so you'd get it from the more voices
item in the help menu, which takes you to the Vocalizer Expressive
site for JAWS 15 or 16. you can also go to
freedomscientific.com/downloads and their is a link their for the
Vocalizer Expressive voices. their are also links to RealSpeek and
Vocalizer direct voices for older JAWS versions. their is a download
button for Tessa, for example. either save the file, and when it
downloads, open it by pressing enter, or run it. follow the
installation instructions provided, and it will tell you you need to
restart JAWS to complete the installation. do that, and you'll find a
voice profile, Vocalizer Expressive(Factory), select it and their you
go. repeet this for as many vocalizer expressive voices you want.
Daniel