Hi,
thank you anyway it has seemed to rectify itself as mysteriously as it afflicted.
Robin

-----Original Message----- From: LeDon
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 10:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Issue with JFW 16 and Windows live mail

Hello. I am using jaws 16 and windows 7 and windows live mail. I opened my windows live mail program and created a message. I misspelled a word so I could use spell check. I read the message before starting spell check. I started spell check and corrected the misspelled word. Then I tried to read the message that I had composed. I had no problem. So, I don't think that the problem is with jaws or windows live mail. But, I can give you no help on how to solve the problem. Good luck, LeDon.