I am using Ms Outlook, how do I save 3 different attachments from an e-mail?
Another question is I am using win7 home and the latest jaws, I am not sure
what happened exaxtly but I can not log into my admin account it tells me
can not log in user profile  service, service can not log in, I am not sure
what this means how can I fix this is it possible, I do have recovery disk
but not sure how it all works,  I do have a recovery drive on my computer
too. If more info is needed let me know, I do have a standard account that
opens and seems to work fine.

Kathy