From: "nicholas" <nicholas.jc...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 1:01 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Researcj OtResearch It

Hello Jorge,

  Research It is a feature that is part of Jaws for Windows, so
there's no need to download any additional program.  I believe
that it was first introduced in Jaws 13, so if you have this or
any newer version, it's part of the package.  It is a feature
which allows you to check the weather, flight schedules, use Ocr
scanning for various images and documents, convert currency, and
quite a few other functions which I can't remember off the top of
my head.

Nick