From: JAWS-Users-List
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Cristóbal
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 12:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] editing metadata tags in mp3 file

I have always used MP3Tag. The version I use is an older
one. A while back I upgraded to a newer version, but didn't
care for how Jaws worked with it so I downgraded. I have no
idea what version they're on now as I've stayed on my old
one since it does everything I want. I'd have to check later
what version of the program it is.

Give it a try and see if the latest MP3Tag works for you.
It's what I use to edit tags before importing into iTunes.