From: Lenny McHugh
To: JFW List
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 10:48 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] pdf protection error

I purchased a magic illusion document. It came in pdf format. When I try to
open it I get a protection error that states that the author set security
that can not be accessed. Interesting, my wife can read it on the screen.
Jaws can not get past the protection error even the jaws cursor can not read
what my wife sees. How can I get around this.
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R