Joseph, pardon my ignorance, but is the Ignatius the only accepted version of the Bible for Catholics? When I grew up Catholic, we used the Confraternity Duoay but also used the NIV. In fact, I've never even heard of the Ignatius Bible. Thanks for clarifying. I myself am seeking a Catholic-friendly, JAWs-friendly Bible.

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joey Lamperis" <joeylampe...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] free bible software

I looked an they don't have the Ignatius bible

On 12/14/14, Paul Shallbetter <panglo...@charter.net> wrote:
Hello Joseph and list,

Another resource I've found to be both useful and very JAWS-friendly is

https://www.biblegateway.com .  They have 100 different versions of the
Bible online, including Catholic-approved versions, plus bible dictionaries

and concordances.  Free, easy to access and definitely worth a visit.

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, and a happy and prosperous 2015 to all!

paul