Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 10:27 AM
To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] search providers

Hi Joey,
I have no problems with Jaws and bing as my search provider
but I would still like to know how to get it to read bing enabled
enabled instead of bing enabled not available
so if their is anyone else that can help me please send me your suggestions
thanks in advance
Re: [JAWS-Users] search providers
Please do not use Bing you might have some Jaws problems with that

Sent from my iPhone

block quote
On Dec 15, 2014, at 11:22 AM, anna vimini
<an...@etown.net>
 wrote:
sorry in my previous message I had the subject line spelled wrong so I
am sending it again with the correction.
Hi all,
In internet explorer 11 I was wondering why when you go into manage
add-ons it has your search providers listed but I was wondering why for
example it
has
bing enabled  not available
is their a way I can get it to read