From: Maria Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 16 and Bible Seeker

I have an older program, Bible Seeker which is not working with JAWS 16
as it does with JAWS 15.
In 15 tabbing speaks Bible version, book, chapter, passage.
Up and down arrows speaks previous book, next book, previous chapter, etc.
In 16little is spoken with tab or arrows.
I don't know how to better explain.
If someone has the same program with the same problem, perhaps he/she
can tell me how to let FS know of this issue between versions of JAWS.
Thanks.

--

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell