From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Denny Huff
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2014 1:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2010 Question

I don't know if this has already been suggested, but make sure your messages
are set to be saved to the draft folder.
Alt F.
Up arrow to options and press enter.
Down arrow to mail but don't press enter but rather press tab.
Tab to, save unsent messages to...
Make sure draft folder is selected.

Need help with that IDevice including IPhones, IPads and IPods? Join the
IDevice list serve with over 500 subscribers to address your question.
To join send an email message to: idevices-j...@gatewayfortheblind.com.