From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 7:06 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] looking for mp3 merge

Dave,
I tried the link from Mich's message, and got the same thing he did.
After looking closely at the link in his message, and comparing it to the
shortcut for the actual URL, I found that the word, "Audio", has a capital
A, and the one in his messsage does not, and therein lies the problem.
Just one of those things. smile

HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!