From: Rick Justice
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2014 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Regarding Adwcleaner

Hi Mike,
It appeared to me that the files outside of the quarantine folder are just
reports, and I deleted mine.
If you leave the Quarantine folder alone, you can restore a program from
within the ADWCleaner program interface.
I too found that it removed the Sendspace Wizard, as well as the Mozilla
Firefox folder.
I did restore them, and all is well.

HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!