Hello,

 If this is what I think it is, there's nothing wrong with your
version of Firefox. . I have Version 34, and this has happened to me
in the past as well. From what I remember when the list helped me, the
issue has to do with Full Screen Mode or something like it. The key
command to fix this is either F11 or Control F11. I would start by
trying those keystrokes while on a webpage in Firefox, and maybe
others on here have a better explanation or other ideas as well.

Nicholas