That all depends on how high or low you have your verbosity set.  If you have
it on low, then it will not announce if the check box is checked.  If you have
it on medium or high, then it will indicate if it is checked or not.  HTH
Frustrated with your Mac, I-device, or AppleTV?  New user and want quick
efficient answers?  Or maybe you know apple products and want to contribute?
Then come join a list where questions are always answered, and we are always
patient with you.
Subscribe here: peel-the-apple+subscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:peel-the-apple+subscr...@googlegroups.com>
Short quick getting started Tutorials: http://peeltheapple.wordpress.com/
<http://peeltheapple.wordpress.com/>
Or just follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/PealTheApple
<https://twitter.com/PealTheApple>
And ask your question there.  All are welcome!