I get the same thing using Jaws 16 and IE 10. This seem to come with the installation of Jaws 16. Tom

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Boyd
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 9:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [Bulk] JAWS crashing when using internet explorer

When I am using IE with JAWS, currently 16, I can be scrolling down a page,
and suddenly start getting JAWS to start repeating "Blank,blank,bblank", and
I will have to close IE and reopen it to get speech again. I do not know if
this is what this thread has been about, as I have not followed it, but I
did feel this was worth mentioning. If any of you are having this same
problem, I would like to know.

Mike
blindb...@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: LeDon