Hi Dave,

I have made this work before & I finally found the notes I created to do so.
Here you go:

Making Message Rules For Delete from Servor

1. While in Outlook Express, hit alt T to take you to the Tools menu.

2. press r to take you to message rules, and press enter on the Mail option.

3. Press Tab one time for New and press enter, you should hear:
Select your Conditions and Actions first, then specify the values in the
Description.

4. Tab once and you should hear, 1. Select the Conditions for your rule:
Press spacebar on, Where The From Line Contains People, to check this box.
This option is the first 1 in the list.

5. Now tab once and you should hear: 2. Select the Actions for your rule:
Go to the bottom of the list to , delete it from servor, & press the
spacebar, to check this box.

6. Tab once and you should hear, 3. Rule Description (click on an underlined
value to edit it):

7. arrow down to (where the From line contains people), and press enter.

8. Type in exactly what is to the right of the Less Than sign, of the From
line, of the email you want to have deleted from the servor.
9. tab to add and press spacebar

10. arrow down until you hear the email address of the, From line you put in

11. tab to ok press spacebar

12. Down arrow one time to Delete it from Servor.

13. tab to section 4.  Press the delete key to remove/delete (New Mail Rule
#1) and then type in the name you want showing in the message rules list.

14. Tab to ok press spacebar.

15. Tab to Apply Now and hit enter.

16. Again, tab to Apply Now and hit enter.  You will be given a message that
your rules have been applied. Hit enter.

17. Tab to close and press enter.

18. You are now in the mail rules page again and you should tab to OK and
hit enter.

Take Care.
Mike
This email was sent from my iBarstool.