Luckily, I did not have mine set to update the version of Vipre so I seem to still have the accessible version. But it did download the current threat definitions. My contract with them runs out in May so I may have to hold onto this version until then.
Sherrie Gosling

-----Original Message----- From: adam morris
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 2:05 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] status of VIPRE's accessibility

Hi Mario,

I spoke to tech support the other day explaining I wanted to go back to
2014.
They said the only difference between the new version and the old was
the interface.
They didn't give any indication of when support or definitions for the
2014 accessible version would happen.
I have heard that someone is working with someone at Vipre to make the
new 2015 version accessible.
Apparantly it should happen sometime early this year.