From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jason Smith
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 1:43 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] having trouble using Jaws to change folder to look in
so as to attach a file

Hi list, I am trying to apply for a job online. During the application
process, I am asked to attach my resume. So like I have done previously, I
press enter on the provided browse button. I am then prompted to enter my
file name(so far this is normal). However, I shift tab to get into my list
of documents, I am put into my pictures folder. I have searched around the
screen to find an option to change the folder to my documents. However, the
document options I do find, only end up showing a small number of the
hundreds I do have. Even if I choose the c drive option, I don't seem to get
anywhere. Can anyone help me with this? I am using Jaws 16 on a Win home
premium desktop.
thanks Jason

---