Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 7:52 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] internet explorer 11 and windows 8.1

Hi Mike,
no I am not switching betweenthe desk top version and themetro .
I am using the one that comes up when you type internet explorer from
the start screen.
Probably you were switching between the desktop version, which will have
the menus, and  the metro app version, which might not as most of the
metro apps
on the start screen are not as accessible.

Mike
blindb...@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: anna vimini