Kevin, I just checked and it seems all of them are with 8.0 and 8.1.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Hourigan
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2015 10:35 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] learning windows 8.1

Hello Sandy,
Have you tried the free webinars from FS?
Cheers Kevin.

-----Original Message----- From: sandy stegmayer
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2015 7:21 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] learning windows 8.1

I just got a new laptop which runs windows 8.1 which is completely new to
me. I run JAWS 16. I just found a textbook by ATI concerning 8.1 with JAWS.
It’s quite expensive. Does anyone know anything about the book or ATI
(Access Technology Institute LLC)?