From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Marks, Jim
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 5:32 PM
To: 'jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com'
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Instant Messenger Called Link

Interesting!  We tried Jaws 16 and LYNC on multiple computers, and they all
crashed.  FS told us there was a problem with Jaws 16 and that they would
repair it as soon as they could.  The computers are state machines with
blind employees like me using them.  We faced no such issues with Jaws 15.

------
Jim Marks
jimma...@mt.gov