After reading several messages from list members   who were getting good
results  with  Win 7 and IE 11  while navigating the Amazon Web site with Jaws
version 16 I decided to install IE 11 and give it a try. It seems a bit more
stable on the Amazon Web site as long as I am navigating and reading. However
if I don’t do any thing for several minutes IE stops and I get the message that
Internet Explorer has stopped working and asking me what to do; Shut down,
check the Internet for a solution, etc. Are there some settings that would make
IE more stable?  Sometimes I can alt tab away from IE and then alt tab back and
Amazon comes back.   Tom

---