I do not have that much experience with Thunderbird, but I have used it in the past. Once you have one account set up, simply go back to and open the Set UP Account or New Account feature, and start the process over again, each account will have it's own details, such as email address and password, and accounts from different email providers will have different server settings. As long as you have the correct information for each account, there should be no problems in setting up multiple accounts in Thunderbird.

Mike
blindb...@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: inamuddin
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 3:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] An Important question

I really don't know how to do it!
That's why I asked please let me know with detail so I can also
configure them.
charlsdarwin1

On 1/21/2015 3:16 AM, Dialup @ 56k wrote:
I have 5 accounts set up in Thunderbird, including G Mail.
Glen

***

On 21-Jan-15 9:15 AM, inamuddin wrote:
Dear friends!
Due to some problems, I'm forced to use Mozilla thunder bird as my email
client.
I just want to know that if it is possible for me to configure more than
1 account?
Also is it possible for me to have more than one account to the same
mail just like G mail
Your quick response in this regard would highly be appreciated.

When Allah blesses you financially, don't rais your standards of your living.
Rais your standards of giving!
You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddi...@gmail.com
Social contact email: