George,
In some companies, it is trying to be competitive and in some it is being
taken over by another, Such as Northern New England was bout out by
California AAA and in-fact they had built their version of Windows 7..
So really to be competitive in a lot of call centers one needs to be on-top
of the Jaws, latest and in some cases willing to put the money out of their
pocket or the training services to get them there. Then, again, sad that
some companies write their own set up for their operation and hope it is
hack proof and at the same time Causes Jaws not to work on the system
anymore. This is a Jaws Users group so I won't go past just saying sometimes
it is just the name of the game.
Geno have 16 and don't use it with my Windows 7 and internet 11
Hi,
I was thinking of doing the same thing  of combining Jaws 14 and window 8.1,
But I usually let other people try it first or ask the club if it's really
compatible?
Or, do some research,
Sometimes I cannot imagine, why people change the system that is working
perfect, just to join all the other people that upgraded to otherOS's and
jaws versions, just to keep running with the dogs?

And you are the first person who has posted on this matter.
>From reading all posts, I think jaws 16 and 8.1 is better, but you'll just
have to get use to the new set up.

HTH,
                                        JORGE