I am using Jaws 14 and Windows 7, 64 bit and am having the accessibility
problems with podcasts just reading "button" rather than describing the
level and podcast information in the prior version.  Changing the level to
and from the podcast heading to individual podcasts (level 1) is also no
longer working with the left and right arrow keys.  When hearing "button" if
you hit the F6 key it will read the podcast description.  Shift F6 will get
you back to the button list where you can up or down arrow, then use F6
again to see where you are.  Tedious process at best to navigate but better
than nothing.

I called Apple last night and they shared that there is no way to revert to
the prior version of iTunes.

I have emailed accessibil...@apple.com about the problem, as someone kindly
suggested and provided the link.  Thank you.  We'll see what feedback is
received.

Pending a fix by Apple, if someone could please confirm:
1) Using a prior Restore point to the Release 12 update of iTunes will NOT
get one back to the more accessible version.  Did I get that right Mike?
2) Blind tunes, which I have not tried, will have the same problems as
shared above since it is Jaws scripts based on the resident version of
iTunes on my PC

Is there another recommended accessible podcast manager

Thanks,

Bob Boyd

---