From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 8:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] error message in tandem

I just wanted to thank you again for finding the answer. I tried like I
mentioned, but for some reason no joy.

Now I have to walk somebody threw this process that has no business being in

MSConfig. No coffee before that call.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from

a simpler system that worked perfectly.