From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Flor Lynch
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2015 4:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Disabling the mousepad on a Dell laptop

I can disable the mousepad on my Toshiba Satellite laptop. However, at the
moment i'm experimenting with decreasing the sensitivity, so that you would
have to actually press one of the mouse buttons rather than merely touch it
to activate it. That might be an acceptable compromise between us and the
rodent users