Use the free AVG.
Angela from Italy

Il 16/02/2015 13:58, Dacia Cole ha scritto:
When I google AVG I see several programs, would the AVG free
protection be the one I want?  I really can't afford to purchase an
antivirus program right now.

thanks,

Dacia

On 2/16/15, Mike Boyd <blindb...@comcast.net> wrote:
Go with AVG, it is the most accessible of the two, but it has it's issues as

well. Should you ever havee to do a system restore while running AVG, it
will have to be uninstalled before the restoore can be done. Avast is, said

by some, accessible, but I have never found this to be true. You would
really have to be a JAWS wizard to make it work, and then uninstalling the
program is anotheranothe r problem all together.

Mike