From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Patti
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 5:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] paragraph markers

Hey John,
No it didn't change anything, because jaws is still saying paragraph markers
when I arrow down through a document.
Patti
Patti, The commands are a toggle and do not speak on my computer either.
But did the document you were reading  now after using the shift control 8
combination, stop saying paragraph mark? that caused you the problem of
announcing every paragraph mark as you read the document?
John