not sure how friendly with jaws these are
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/five-apps/five-portable-antivirus-and-antimalware-tools-to-carry-with-you-at-all-times/

-----Original Message----- From: Sachin
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 6:40 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws-friendly, effective portable Antivirus

Thank you, is there any other options?I don’t often use Antivirus
programs from Microsoft

On 2/16/2015 8:41 PM, Kevin Lee wrote:
what is meant by portable, if that means not on the computers harddrive then Brian Lee told me of microsoft safety scanner
http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

-----Original Message----- From: Sachin