Hi.

Is the help area useful, insert+j, Help, Keyboard shortcut's?

Hans Pauli.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- From: leonard morris Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 3:29 AM To: jaws Subject: [JAWS-Users] search for jaws commands I'm using jaws v16. For some reason the search for jaws commands using jaws key spacebar and the letter j isn't working correctly. As soon as I type a letter on the keyboard jaws announces "no results." I'm not sure what's happening to cause this reaction.