From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Trish
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 12:04 PM
To: Jaws Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Guide for Uninstalling Jaws

I think it would be a good idea if it's not a lot of trouble to put on your
web site David, a file explaining to us nervous types how and what to
uninstall of a prior version of Jaws.
A guideline however you wanted to do it, but I personally could benefit from

it, especially if it's been awhile since I last performed the task.