David,

regarding your table qustion: If you change the file extension to CSV (Comma Separated Values) in Notepad, I think that'll allow the formatting to be preserved when the table is pasted.

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2015 2:40 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] a couple of IE questions

I remember doing this but I don't remember how, so my question is: How can I copy a table from the Internet in to say notepad keeping the formatting correct. I want to copy down a list of our American presidents to start with among other items of historical interest to me.

The second question if somebody would refresh my memory is: how do I make what JAWS is reading show on the screen. Often times when we're in Amazon for example JAWS is saying something that isn't up for anybody else to see.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked perfectly.