From: "Michael Boyd" <mike....@comcast.net>
To: "Jaws Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2015 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Updating Options

Hi Trish,

It depends on which one your computer has installed as to which you would
want to update. You can check which graphics adapter your computer has by
going to Control Panel, press enter on Device Manager, then you will
probably see device manager again, and now press the tab key one time. This
should land you on your computer's name, which will be closed or open, if
closed, use the right arrow key to open it, then arrow dowm the list and
find Display Adapter, open this to see which you have installed, You will
also probably see a second adapter from Freedom Scientific.

hth,
Mike
mike....@comcast.net