Jim, I'd love to hear that thunderstorm. I have drop box, can we get together
so I
can hear it through drop box? Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of
jim
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 7:23 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] an external sound card and jaws 15.

Hi Jim: if I understand you correctly, try this.
1. Plug an r c a jack, into your victor reader stream headphone out jack.
2. Plug the other end of the r c a jack into the microphone in jack on your
computer.
3. Open total recorder.
4. Press play on your victor reader stream.
5. Press record in the total recorder program.
Try to know the length of the recording before you start, and monitor the
time so you know when to stop the recording, because you wont be able to
hear it while recording this way.
I recorded a thunderstorm, off a micro tape recorder to my computer this
way, the recording turned out fine.