From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike Boyd
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 8:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] update

I have been using JAWS since Version 8, and an upgrade to the professional
version has always cost me $200 if I upgraded from one version to the next,
or if I upgraded through three versions. Then the cost of the SMA has always
been another $200 on top of that, if I chose to purchase it as well. With
the new pricing scheme, I an not sure what the new prices will be, but that
it will be cheaper. I do not have to purchase again until Fall of 2016.

Mike,
mike....@comcast.net