From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Michael Boyd
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2015 1:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] deleting email clients from wlm

LeDon,

OK, your email program is the client, and the address is the account that you
have set up in the client or program. Simple. Now, to delete an account from
within your email client, Windows Live Mail in this case, open the email
program, and navigate to the list of accounts, usually the screen to which it
opens to, that has all of your accounts listed. Highlight the account name that
you want to delete. Either press the applications key beside the Control key on
the right side of the space bar, or press and hold the shift key, and tap the
F10 key. This will open the context menu, sometimes called the applications
menu. Arrow down 2 or 3 times until you find "Remove Account", and press enter
on this. You will most likely be prompted to verify that you do or do not want
to delete the account, and if you do, then respond accordingly.  I hope this is
understandable to anyone who needs it, but if not, ask again, and I will gladly
try another way of explaining it for you.

Mike,
mike....@comcast.net