Hello all:

I run a Dell Precision N-6500 with Win 7 Pro 64-bit and Jaws 16.0.1925.
Lately, it happens that pressing a key, such as an arrow or the delete key
or tab, suddenly Jaws seems to stutter and the action repeats itself until I
press another key.  It is very annoying, especially when deleting a message
from the Inbox, for it oftens deletes 10 or 15 messages, then I have to go
to Deleted Items to retrieve them.

It happened right now, when I pressed Control-N for a new message, it opened
a bunch of blank messages.

I tried repairing Jaws, with no effect.  Cannot remember if this started
when I updated Jaws 16 to version 1925 or after that.  Cannot even determine
if it is a Jaws problem or a Windows problem, I am inclined to the latter,
because now it happens with Jaws 15 too, which I also have installed in this
computer.

Has this happened to anyone?  If so, any ideas?

Regards,

Humberto