YES AFTER JAWS SAYS SAVE AS YOU PRESS TAB AND YOU TYPE THE NAME YOU WANT TO CALL THE FILE, TAB AND YOU CAN SELECT HOW TO SAVE THE FILE LIKE A TEXT OR A MICROSOFT WORD DO AND HERE IS WHERE YOU CAN SELECT WHERE TO SAVE. ITS KINDA TRICKY HERE CAUSE IT LISTS ALL DRIVES AS IN WINDOWS EXPLORER.C, THEN TAB AND MAKE SURE HIDE FOLDERS IS ANNOUNCED, TAB AND HERE YOU HAVE TO

-----Original Message----- From: Pinky
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 9:46 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to change where downloads are saved?

Hi,
When you have the box up that you can choose open, save, or cancel is there
a way to change where it is being saved if you hit the save button.  Right
now when you hit the save button it put it under the c drive under user.  I
know a person can hit the save as but I would like to know if a person can
change where the save button put the file?  I hope I am making sense.

Ed