Hi all,
I asked about the best client to use with twitter around a week ago on
the list here.  Someone told me Chicken Nugget is good, so I installed
it.  However, it is only free for a month and then I will have to pay
for it.  Yesterday, I heard about a client called, TW Blue.  I checked
it out and found out that it is FREE!!  Would you guys please let me
know what Twitter clients you are using that are like The Qube?  I
like a client that works by using a lot of key commands to do what I
want even in another program.  I do not always want to be on the
client window.  How do you like TW Blue?  Also, if I uninstall Chicken
Nugget and install TW Blue, will everything I have done in Chicken
Nugget be retained?  Will my friends be there in TW Blue?  Will my
time lines be still there in the newly installed TW Blue that I now
have in Chicken Nugget?  I would greatly appreciate your feed back;
thank you so much.