It's somewhere in the settings. A checkbox that will say something like
start Skype at start up, etc. Maybe under the general or advanced tab.
Don’t' recall at the moment.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of anna vimini
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2015 8:11 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] skype

but can it be done?
Re: [JAWS-Users] Skype
It would be a very visual thing to do so my suggestion is to have cited
help for this task

Sent from my iPhone

block quote
On Mar 28, 2015, at 9:57 AM, anna vimini
<an...@etown.net>
  wrote:
I have just downloaded Skype and I would like to know how to stop it
from running every time I start my computer up?
thanks in advance
block quote end