I am going to contact FS to see if there is a solution to this issue. Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Annette Carr
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2015 1:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] in outlook 2010, jaws starts reading at the bottom
of emails.

I am running Windows7 and Outlook 2010 and I have had a long standing
problem of my cursor being someplace other than the beginning of an e-mail
message when the message is opened.  This has occurred using both JAWS14 and
JAWS16.  I am now in the habit of pressing Control+Home as soon as a message
is opened.

Annette