From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Flor Lynch
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 9:13 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [JAWS-Users] Is it my laptop keyboard or Jaws?
(edited)

How about the Fn key? Does it have special functions with several of the
other keys? Might you have turned it on again, having previously
disabled it? (That, or a dirty klaptop keyboard, would not affect the
use of an external keyboard.)

I'm currently getting my Toshiba laptop keyboard repaired/replaced.
Evbentually it began to beep after the Windows startup. Just before that
began to hapen, for about half an hour it wouldn't respond to anything I
tried to do on it. The laptop works fine with an external keyboard.