Rose, I don't use Outlook 2010, but my idea is like going to accounts, new/add, mail/news... ht

On 4/13/2015 9:08 AM, Rose Combs wrote:
I am trying to add a new account in Outlook 2010 and I have done this before
but I cannot find an option to add a new account or check settings for one I
already have, seems like I have been everywhere but so far it seems to be
lost, yet I know there has to be a way.

Rose Combs

roseco...@q.com

A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the
memory!