Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 7:36 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Mozilla or Internet Explorer browser

I am using W7, internet explorer and latest jaws.  I know some on this list
use Mozilla as a browser and I would appreciate info from you and
especially if you have used both mozilla and internet explorer.  I have
been looking at mozilla and thinking of installing it on my old bedroom
computer which is an old computer but still a good one.  Is this something
I can do myself and is this a large learning curve?I would appreciate your
thoughts, good or bad  Where can mozilla be downloaded from?.

Thanks much,