I can't remember exactly the procedure for installing the plain old favorites since it has been so long since I did it. One way to check if it installed is to see if it added the favorites menu to the menu bar. It is right after the bookmarks menu. I always update the FF when a new version comes out for security reasons and so far the plain old favorites continues to work. Firefox often gives a pop up that it prevented a page from redirecting you to another page. I usually ignore these except on the Bard site. The FF shortcut is Alt A for this as well but only when the pop up is there. I am a real security freak so I have followed the directions on Kim Komando's website and disabled the Adobe flash plug in on both browsers. When I want to see a video I can click to allow the program to run. It is amazing how many websites run flash just to do some little unnecessary flash animations. On sites where I regularly watch videos I have clicked the always allowed button for those sites. This does cause the pop up asking to run flash flash to come up but I usually just ignore it as well and it goes away or at least it doesn't bug me again. This was recommended because flash gets so many vulnerabilities that it is safer to only use it when necessary.

HTH,
Sherrie

-----Original Message----- From: Kimsan Song
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 12:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Mozilla or Internet Explorer browser

Hello:
How do I stop ff from stating/asking me to prevent from asking this
site to install yotta yotta? Sorry, I don't remember the exact message
that pops up each time, but I tried installing that plain oh favorites
from the link below; however, I keep getting that message.  It says to
press alt a which Ive done but how would I know if it allowed it, or
if it even installed? Nothing happens after pressing alt a.
I'm using latest jfw and latest ff. thanks.