From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of TheHangMan
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2015 6:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Sending an email to multiple recipients in Outlook
2010

Hi,
Try this:
After you decided, if it's going to be a forward or a new mail.
Tab to the BCC field and press control + shift + B.
Or, try this one alt +period either one will go to the address book.

Use your arrows to select and press enter and so on.

When, you select your last person press enter twice to close the address
book.

Tab through the fields to the message body.

Ok, that's it,

                                        Jorge