I noticed you didn't have any information related to Firefox on the excess
ability on Firefox. In addition, I noticed that you also didn't provide
information related to chrome Vox that helps with accessing chrome. Or use
chrome as my primary browser on Windows 8, and have no difficulty with it.
Actually have found that chrome interact with most websites more efficiently
than Internet explorer, not sure if this is because of chrome book scripts or
because draws prefers it.

Sent from my iPhone