Thanks. never have heard of this process, but if it works...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Boyd
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 11:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] New Computer Initialization

  Trish,

  Put your JAWS installation file onto an empty flash drive, and rename the
  drive to something that starts with a letter that you have no other drive
  named with. Boot up your computer, and press Windows key + D to ensure that
  you are on the desktop. Computer should be the upper most icon on the left
  side of your screen, therefore pressing Control + the Home key should focus
  you on the icon to open Computer. Now, press the  first letter of the name
  that you gave your flash drive which contains only the jaws installation
  file. Press enter to open the drive, and then the space bar to select the
  file. Now press enter, and you will hear the tone that accompanies the User
  Account Control, and press the down arrow and then the up arrow to find the
  Yes button, and press enter or space bar. JAWS will start installing and the
  voice guided installation will start and lead you through the process. Hope
  this helps, I have used this method many times.

  Mike
  mike....@comcast.net