Hi all,
I never post here, but I joined this list a long time ago. I have a
question. I'm testing the accessibility of a web site on Microsoft
Share Point. I know it isn't completely accessible, but I wanted to
know if there was anything I could do to accurately test it for
accessibility using Jaws 15. I test for accessibility according to the
standards listed in section 508 of the Federal Rehabilitation act.
I look forward to any suggestions/recommendations you can provide.
Thank you,
Tara